Friday, June 30, 2006
I feel unsettled. i don't know what's running through my mind. I don't know what i'm thinking. Talking it out isn't affective. I'm so flustered. I don't know. I really don't know. I guess it's just one of those times and i really hope i'll get back in shape by next week. I NEED to galavant to distress. Ok. i'm not really stress.. i'm just.. i don't know what im feeling.. really. like wtf..

My fucking stepmom is fucking annoying! fucking annoying! reallyyy.... i will kill her if i can!

just so retro.Friday, June 30, 2006


PROFILE:
The Retrolicious Owner: Nurul Giyanto Shahidah

Defined Age: 19

School:
Singapore Polytechnic
St Andrew's Junior College(not 1st 3 months, was there for about 8 months)
Kent Ridge Secondary School
Queenstown Primary School

Birthday:
31st October 1987( get me prezziessss)

Life Expectancy I hope to live till the ripe age of.... erm... 21?

Sexual Activities erm..irregularity brings prosperity. ;)

Marital Status Married with no kids but 10 grandchildren

Lame scale I'm super duper lame. Please do not entertain

I'm not funny neither do i try to be funny.
I love the simpson.
i want a green hair but i don't want the director to announce it to the entire school again.
I wish i can try pork.
I think boyfriends are nuisance.
I want to be an arsonist.
I hate SAJC.
I'd rather water the plants than go for FOM lectures.
I only have 1 enemy, VEGETABLE!
I want a year's supply of campbell mushroom soup for my birthday.
I want to own M.O.S and Devil's Bar.
I want to buy a bungalow and get all the thieves to live with me.
I think i'm an egocentric bitch.
I love myself and i hate you. yes you.
You're stupid to be reading this shit. lol! .


LINKS
Princess Sue Buffay
Zubai
Amalina
khairun
Ween
O5a12( SA class)
Nad
jiesi
shikin
sheryl
jannah
ijah
shila
xiaoqian
naq
azeana
detty
rizal
nana
hazwan
gina
Y.L
SeLina
immirza
Nad Sp
Rau
Mich
Connie

TAGBOARD