Sunday, June 18, 2006
I screwed my life AGAIN! Things aren't good each time granny is away. Now she's in Indonesia. God knows when she'll be back. As expected, no food and cash. My stuuuupid dad. i saw him stim-stim sendiri when i got back home this morning. Who's not pissed? tell me lar. Then he said something that infuriates me! Fuck Fuck Fuck! Everything is screwing up! I may have to leave the house again. When everything's not well. what do u do? you know there's nothing you can do about it. So, just crash and burn lar. There's no fucking hell i can do anything about everything. There are too many things to handle. friends.. family. just what the fuck. c'mon god! bombard me with more problems. Or why don't you just kill me. easiest solution. Don't make me go through this shit. I don't want any of this anymore. Just why the fuck? why the fuck do i have to go through all this shit? fuck life! fuck family! fuck friends! fuck everyone! fuck you! fuck all of you!
just so retro.Sunday, June 18, 2006
PROFILE:
The Retrolicious Owner: Nurul Giyanto Shahidah
Defined Age: 19
School:
Singapore Polytechnic
St Andrew's Junior College(not 1st 3 months, was there for about 8 months)
Kent Ridge Secondary School
Queenstown Primary School
Birthday:
31st October 1987(
get me prezziessss)
Life Expectancy I hope to live till the ripe age of.... erm... 21?
Sexual Activities erm..irregularity brings prosperity. ;)
Marital Status Married with no kids but 10 grandchildren
Lame scale I'm super duper lame. Please do not entertain
I'm not funny neither do i try to be funny.
I love the simpson.
i want a green hair but i don't want the director to announce it to the entire school again.
I wish i can try pork.
I think boyfriends are nuisance.
I want to be an arsonist.
I hate SAJC.
I'd rather water the plants than go for FOM lectures.
I only have 1 enemy, VEGETABLE!
I want a year's supply of campbell mushroom soup for my birthday.
I want to own M.O.S and Devil's Bar.
I want to buy a bungalow and get all the thieves to live with me.
I think i'm an egocentric bitch.
I love myself and i hate you. yes you.
You're stupid to be reading this shit. lol!
.
LINKS
Princess Sue Buffay
Zubai
Amalina
khairun
Ween
O5a12( SA class)
Nad
jiesi
shikin
sheryl
jannah
ijah
shila
xiaoqian
naq
azeana
detty
rizal
nana
hazwan
gina
Y.L
SeLina
immirza
Nad Sp
Rau
Mich
Connie
TAGBOARD