Sunday, July 23, 2006
I love granny. I shouldn't disappoint her. Despite being sensitive and delusional, i still love her. I would give up everything for her. She took great care of me since young. Along the way, i've learnt to despise my dad. I want her to live for as long as i live. I know it's impossible. But i don't care, i feel better when i think as such. I want her to be happy. ok nurul! that's soooo sweet of you! *clap clap*. These are just random thoughts. That explains the "no relation sentence". Know what! I think i'm a commitment phobic. I want to stay away from emotional ties. I have a perception that it will affect my life drastically if it doesn't work out. Henceforth, i don't give my all for any emotional commitment relationship. But yeah. I think i'm out of my mind.
just so retro.Sunday, July 23, 2006
PROFILE:
The Retrolicious Owner: Nurul Giyanto Shahidah
Defined Age: 19
School:
Singapore Polytechnic
St Andrew's Junior College(not 1st 3 months, was there for about 8 months)
Kent Ridge Secondary School
Queenstown Primary School
Birthday:
31st October 1987(
get me prezziessss)
Life Expectancy I hope to live till the ripe age of.... erm... 21?
Sexual Activities erm..irregularity brings prosperity. ;)
Marital Status Married with no kids but 10 grandchildren
Lame scale I'm super duper lame. Please do not entertain
I'm not funny neither do i try to be funny.
I love the simpson.
i want a green hair but i don't want the director to announce it to the entire school again.
I wish i can try pork.
I think boyfriends are nuisance.
I want to be an arsonist.
I hate SAJC.
I'd rather water the plants than go for FOM lectures.
I only have 1 enemy, VEGETABLE!
I want a year's supply of campbell mushroom soup for my birthday.
I want to own M.O.S and Devil's Bar.
I want to buy a bungalow and get all the thieves to live with me.
I think i'm an egocentric bitch.
I love myself and i hate you. yes you.
You're stupid to be reading this shit. lol!
.
LINKS
Princess Sue Buffay
Zubai
Amalina
khairun
Ween
O5a12( SA class)
Nad
jiesi
shikin
sheryl
jannah
ijah
shila
xiaoqian
naq
azeana
detty
rizal
nana
hazwan
gina
Y.L
SeLina
immirza
Nad Sp
Rau
Mich
Connie
TAGBOARD