Sunday, July 30, 2006
Sheryl make me do this.. so here goes..

Name 20 people that you can think of right now.Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people.At the end of it all, choose 5 people to do it.

1. indra
2. nysha
3. wee
4. jiesi
5. ween
6. sheryl
7. joyce
8. mich
9. suffian (SP)
10. jannah
11. azeana
12. xiao qian
13. yiling
14. nora
15. lily lim lay lay
16. sirat
17. afad
18. wan
19. connie
20. muz

how would you feel if you never met 1.?- A big piece of my life would be missing!

what would you do if 20. and 9. dated ?- i'll go to the 100th level of hell!

did you ever like 19. ? I wouldn't dare say no! She'll threaten me with hugs and kisses if i say no!

would 6. and 7. make a good couple?- lesbian? hell yeah! hahahaha!

describe 3 !- haha! Firstly, he's freaking tall!! and he loves me! right wee?!! LOL

do you think 8. is attractive?- yeah. her dumbness is definitely attractive

something about 7. ?- Oh! joycie! She's the nicest person on earth! My convo with her. I caught her staring at me.
nurul: EY! what are you looking at? wana fight ah?
joyce: erm. no. sorry nurul. ( she gave the demure look of hers)hahahaha

Do you know any of 12. family members?- YES! i asked her! bai, burp and bamboo!! cool siblings!

what are 9. favourites?- erm.. PCC?? hahahaha

what would you do if 18. confess that he/she likes you?- he did and i did ABSOLUTELY nothing!

15. speak?- malay, english, tamil, hindustan, cantonese, hokkien... haha.. kidding.. that's very random

who is 9. going out with?- hello!! everyone knows that he's my one and only husband? LOL. so it must be ME!

how old is 16. now?-he's 24.

when was the last time you spoke to 13?- yesterday

who is 2.'s favourite singer?- erm.. i dont know. But i know she likes sean paul feat keisha give it up to me! haha

would you ever date 17. ?-NO!! Syira would bash me up! LOL

is 11. single?- That depends.. she's not when she's in a club. LOL. I mean who would confess she's single? But she's a devoted gf when we don't club! LOL

what is 10.'s last name?- jannah lar

would you ever be in a serious relationship with 13. ?- no! she sucks! hahaha, kidding. she's too nice. lol

what school does 3. go to ?-TP

where does 6. live?-NOVENA!

what are your favourite things about 5 ? hhaa! she's very sensible! She gives me different perspective of things whenever i encounter any problem. She never fail to listen to whatever shit i have. Constantly motivating and helping me. Her laughter makes you laugh! and she's a .............. gigi!! sec sch nick.. damn funny!


Nysha
Azeana
xiao qian
YiLing
Whoever lar!

just so retro.Sunday, July 30, 2006


PROFILE:
The Retrolicious Owner: Nurul Giyanto Shahidah

Defined Age: 19

School:
Singapore Polytechnic
St Andrew's Junior College(not 1st 3 months, was there for about 8 months)
Kent Ridge Secondary School
Queenstown Primary School

Birthday:
31st October 1987( get me prezziessss)

Life Expectancy I hope to live till the ripe age of.... erm... 21?

Sexual Activities erm..irregularity brings prosperity. ;)

Marital Status Married with no kids but 10 grandchildren

Lame scale I'm super duper lame. Please do not entertain

I'm not funny neither do i try to be funny.
I love the simpson.
i want a green hair but i don't want the director to announce it to the entire school again.
I wish i can try pork.
I think boyfriends are nuisance.
I want to be an arsonist.
I hate SAJC.
I'd rather water the plants than go for FOM lectures.
I only have 1 enemy, VEGETABLE!
I want a year's supply of campbell mushroom soup for my birthday.
I want to own M.O.S and Devil's Bar.
I want to buy a bungalow and get all the thieves to live with me.
I think i'm an egocentric bitch.
I love myself and i hate you. yes you.
You're stupid to be reading this shit. lol! .


LINKS
Princess Sue Buffay
Zubai
Amalina
khairun
Ween
O5a12( SA class)
Nad
jiesi
shikin
sheryl
jannah
ijah
shila
xiaoqian
naq
azeana
detty
rizal
nana
hazwan
gina
Y.L
SeLina
immirza
Nad Sp
Rau
Mich
Connie

TAGBOARD