Sunday, August 06, 2006
Hmm.. i feel pretty uneasy right now. My uncle is around and i think it's pure shit cause i can't sleep in peace, having to think about what will go missing next. He's a thief. My family consists of criminals from various "department".. Leading the petty crime department is my UNCLEEEEE.. wohoooooo! Leading the subutex department is my DADDDDDD... Leading the designer drugs department is my AUNTTTTT.. Leading the secret society branch is my COUSSIIINNN!! wohooo!

Sometimes i wonder... Why do i have such dysfunctional family? But, that doesn't mean i'm cursing.. In fact, i'm grateful.. it's an eye opener.. I know what is it like.. my friends asked me.. ever feel the temptation to try drugs.. I went like.. "no... cause i know and i see it destroying my family".. It does much damage than good..

It made me stronger seeing all the things that happened in my family.. And i promised myself that i'll never let this happen to me. I can't possibly revolutionize the entire family but at least i know that my fate is in my own hands and i want to change my own fate.. i don't want to be stuck in the vicious cycle. . My granny took care of me since young.. Since the day my mom passed away and after that, my dad kept going in and out of prison.. She took great care of me. And i don't know what i'll do if she's not around. i'm not ashame to share with the readers about my family. I'm not proud of it either.. I just hope that you can learn from my experience. No matter what kinda shit life is, you have to persevere and brave through the situation. It'll make you stronger.

just so retro.Sunday, August 06, 2006


PROFILE:
The Retrolicious Owner: Nurul Giyanto Shahidah

Defined Age: 19

School:
Singapore Polytechnic
St Andrew's Junior College(not 1st 3 months, was there for about 8 months)
Kent Ridge Secondary School
Queenstown Primary School

Birthday:
31st October 1987( get me prezziessss)

Life Expectancy I hope to live till the ripe age of.... erm... 21?

Sexual Activities erm..irregularity brings prosperity. ;)

Marital Status Married with no kids but 10 grandchildren

Lame scale I'm super duper lame. Please do not entertain

I'm not funny neither do i try to be funny.
I love the simpson.
i want a green hair but i don't want the director to announce it to the entire school again.
I wish i can try pork.
I think boyfriends are nuisance.
I want to be an arsonist.
I hate SAJC.
I'd rather water the plants than go for FOM lectures.
I only have 1 enemy, VEGETABLE!
I want a year's supply of campbell mushroom soup for my birthday.
I want to own M.O.S and Devil's Bar.
I want to buy a bungalow and get all the thieves to live with me.
I think i'm an egocentric bitch.
I love myself and i hate you. yes you.
You're stupid to be reading this shit. lol! .


LINKS
Princess Sue Buffay
Zubai
Amalina
khairun
Ween
O5a12( SA class)
Nad
jiesi
shikin
sheryl
jannah
ijah
shila
xiaoqian
naq
azeana
detty
rizal
nana
hazwan
gina
Y.L
SeLina
immirza
Nad Sp
Rau
Mich
Connie

TAGBOARD