Thursday, March 29, 2007
3 reasons as to why boyfriends are nuisance?!!






Hey.. I just feel like bullshitting in here... Aight.. Allow me to rant a little. And to Mr Boyfie, too bad if you're reading this. hahahaha.. I was just kidding hunny. Hope you don't read my blog.

Anyway, i'm starting to feel that boyfriends are nuisance again. Why??

Firstly, i'm deprived of all the fun i used to have with my gfs. Like the usual hangout we have and the priority has shifted to Mr Boyfie. How sad. I missed out on all the latest thrill, fights and new ventures.. I missed getting drunk and talking rubbish with ya guys.

Now with Wee around, i have to prioritise my time for him. My saturdays are spent with him and i've kinda neglected my friends. And hell yeah it feels like shit now. I mean look... as much as you're in love, you NEED your friends. But then again, maybe it's just one of those time when i'm feeling a little bonker-ish!! stupid me.

Secondly, it doesn't help when your boyfriend is an abnormal social being. He hates your friends (okay i'm exaggerating here).. He doesn't hate them.. He just.... hate to mingle with other human beings. He's the opposite of me.. He loves being in his own comfort zone. Hell yeah he's not interested in making new friends. (Actually, i hate his friends' gfs too! That's a secret actually)

And my point is! He doesn't mingle with my friends, so! when i have to stick with him, i can't hang out with my friends! OH i feel like shit man. I realize i don't have time for my friends anymore. Urgh!


Thirdly, boyfriends are nuisance because they give you unnecessary pain and headache. They make you worry. They are a pain in your ASS. They make you think a lot about them and the next moment, you feel like stapling their balls up the wall! Hell yeah, i'll do it if Wee is right in front of me right now! Watch out boy, i'm getting ya BALLS up the wall!! I sound like a psychotic gf. Anyway, my point is, do you think these boys worth the heartaches? It's not as if i'm getting married tomorrow right or he's not the last man on earth right.


Here comes the big question?

Why do you still love them?? Why do you continue doing all these things despite knowing that the cons outweigh the pros.

Love is indeed complicated.

just so retro.Thursday, March 29, 2007


PROFILE:
The Retrolicious Owner: Nurul Giyanto Shahidah

Defined Age: 19

School:
Singapore Polytechnic
St Andrew's Junior College(not 1st 3 months, was there for about 8 months)
Kent Ridge Secondary School
Queenstown Primary School

Birthday:
31st October 1987( get me prezziessss)

Life Expectancy I hope to live till the ripe age of.... erm... 21?

Sexual Activities erm..irregularity brings prosperity. ;)

Marital Status Married with no kids but 10 grandchildren

Lame scale I'm super duper lame. Please do not entertain

I'm not funny neither do i try to be funny.
I love the simpson.
i want a green hair but i don't want the director to announce it to the entire school again.
I wish i can try pork.
I think boyfriends are nuisance.
I want to be an arsonist.
I hate SAJC.
I'd rather water the plants than go for FOM lectures.
I only have 1 enemy, VEGETABLE!
I want a year's supply of campbell mushroom soup for my birthday.
I want to own M.O.S and Devil's Bar.
I want to buy a bungalow and get all the thieves to live with me.
I think i'm an egocentric bitch.
I love myself and i hate you. yes you.
You're stupid to be reading this shit. lol! .


LINKS
Princess Sue Buffay
Zubai
Amalina
khairun
Ween
O5a12( SA class)
Nad
jiesi
shikin
sheryl
jannah
ijah
shila
xiaoqian
naq
azeana
detty
rizal
nana
hazwan
gina
Y.L
SeLina
immirza
Nad Sp
Rau
Mich
Connie

TAGBOARD