Tuesday, June 19, 2007
I don’t know what I can talk about down here. Too many things are going on in my life. I don’t know where to start. Yes. I have not been updating my blog. I’m just plain busy and lazy.

10 things on my mind right now.

1) Resolved class issue. Something about PINK EMO COW (according to Gina).
2) About religion
3) EX-bf from hell.
4) Other guys and why do they exist in my life
5) Sentosa
6) Stupid tests next week
7) What am I going to do tomorrow
8) Why is it that my fingers are long
9) Why Joyce’s fingers are very abnormal and disgusting
10) What’s the point of having a blog?

Ok. I’m not interested in elaborating point 1. Point 2 is valid. Ok here goes.

Point 2 (About religion)
I shall say this in simple term. “I’ve switched from MOS to MOSque!” LOL. C’mon, don’t be shy. Just laugh out loud or fall off your chair for all you want. LOL.

Basically, it’s all about how I get all inspired in reading up more about it when I go to library and the spirit just die down when I get home. I don’t know man. I think I’m weird. I want to learn more about it but the ego in me tells me not to. I hate ego.

P.S I need to go for religious classes again. Ms Fahizah told me something about the Muslim’s convert place in geylang. I want to learn more about it. I want to try to convert............


to a proper muslim... LOLOLOLOL
I think it’s a good start. Anyone interested to join me?


Point 3
Wee (aka EX boyfriend from hell) is an interesting subject of discussion. Well. He died not too long ago. (Michie would understand my definition of ‘died’)
Well, he’s a complete ass who truly deserved to be burned in hell. So, I dumped him in the big rubbish chute! Yeap.

Ahhh.. I’m tired of typing.. Shall update the next time. Tata.

just so retro.Tuesday, June 19, 2007


PROFILE:
The Retrolicious Owner: Nurul Giyanto Shahidah

Defined Age: 19

School:
Singapore Polytechnic
St Andrew's Junior College(not 1st 3 months, was there for about 8 months)
Kent Ridge Secondary School
Queenstown Primary School

Birthday:
31st October 1987( get me prezziessss)

Life Expectancy I hope to live till the ripe age of.... erm... 21?

Sexual Activities erm..irregularity brings prosperity. ;)

Marital Status Married with no kids but 10 grandchildren

Lame scale I'm super duper lame. Please do not entertain

I'm not funny neither do i try to be funny.
I love the simpson.
i want a green hair but i don't want the director to announce it to the entire school again.
I wish i can try pork.
I think boyfriends are nuisance.
I want to be an arsonist.
I hate SAJC.
I'd rather water the plants than go for FOM lectures.
I only have 1 enemy, VEGETABLE!
I want a year's supply of campbell mushroom soup for my birthday.
I want to own M.O.S and Devil's Bar.
I want to buy a bungalow and get all the thieves to live with me.
I think i'm an egocentric bitch.
I love myself and i hate you. yes you.
You're stupid to be reading this shit. lol! .


LINKS
Princess Sue Buffay
Zubai
Amalina
khairun
Ween
O5a12( SA class)
Nad
jiesi
shikin
sheryl
jannah
ijah
shila
xiaoqian
naq
azeana
detty
rizal
nana
hazwan
gina
Y.L
SeLina
immirza
Nad Sp
Rau
Mich
Connie

TAGBOARD